Ireland /N Ireland
3 – 5 days
6 – 10 days
8 – 12 days
Rest of world
8 – 12 days
8 – 12 days
Orders may be placed through the online shop and paid directly using Stripe.
If you do not wish to use Stripe, alternative ordering and payment arrangements can be made. You can also place an order by post, by email or by telephone, please see the section below headed Payments for further details
Once you have placed an order online you will receive a confirmation e-mail at the address you have specified from Garrett Mallon Jewellery to confirm receipt of your order.
Items will be despatched within 3 – 4 working days of receipt of payment. If an item is out of stock an e-mail will be sent to you to advise how long it will take to fulfil your order.
As our jewellery is handmade please note that specially commissioned items may take 3 – 4 weeks to deliver, if this is the case, an e-mail will be sent to advise when delivery may be expected.
Once we receive your order we prepare your item for delivery. If you wish to cancel an order you may do so at any stage, except for commissioned items. We ask that you contact us as soon as possible by telephone +353 42 937 5940 or email email@example.com
Payments through the online shop may be made only through Stripe.
If you do not wish to use Stripe you can place an order by telephone, e-mail or by letter stating the item code and description and any particular size requirements. Payment can be made by cheque or credit/debit card (please give, card number, expiry date and the 3-digit security code from the back of the card). Please remember to include your delivery address.
Carlingford Design House
Tel: +353 42 937 5940
Garrett Mallon Jewellery has no control over any customs or import duties that could be levied when the package reaches your destination country and for which you will be liable.
We want to ensure our customers are happy so please find details on how we operate our returns policy.
Quality and uniqueness is guaranteed with Garrett’s pieces and the work from the other designer makers we showcase, as each piece of work is carefully made by hand. Each of Garrett’s pieces are hallmarked by the Assay Office in Dublin Castle. We hope that you will be very happy with your purchases, but if you are not, please contact us within 14 working days of receiving your item. We will do our best to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
To arrange a return, or if the item you received is faulty or it is not what you originally ordered, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone and return the item to the address below days quoting your name and address, details of the product and the reason for the return.
Garrett Mallon Design House
Co Louth A91 TX82
• If you are returning a non-faulty item to us for a refund, the cost of returning the item is your responsibility and postage costs will not be reimbursed. We will not be in a position to accept returns for any non-faulty items that have been worn or used in any way.
• If you are returning an item which is faulty or sent in error your postage costs for returning the goods will be refunded as well as your original postage cost when the order was placed, providing we are notified of faults within 7 days of receipt.
• If your purchase was bought as a gift and the received would like to exchange it for something else please contact us and if we have proof of purchase or a gift receipt we can exchange the jewellery piece or arrange a gift credit that can be spent instore or online.
• The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. We cannot be held responsible for returns that are lost in transit.
• International customs duties and sales taxes are not refunded for shipments outside the EU.
• All products to be returned must be carefully repackaged in their original packaging with the receipt and be in an unworn or unused condition.
• Any item that has been commissioned especially to your requirements is not returnable unless it is faulty.
• When ordering rings, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they have ordered the correct size. A ring ordered in the incorrect size can be resized, but this will be subject to a charge.
• In the interests of fraud prevention, your refund will be issued by the same method that you paid within 30 days of receipt of the return.
All pieces are hallmarked by the Assay Office in Dublin Castle and each piece purchased includes a unique gift box and care instructions. In addition to the jewellery packaging your purchase will have the necessary protective packaging to ensure your item arrives safely.
Goods are charged at the price shown on the product pages on the date the customer places the order, and are inclusive of VAT. Prices are correct at time of publication. All prices are stated in Euro.
We always welcome feedback from our customers as it enables us to improve our service. If we should receive a complaint about any part of our service, by phone, e-mail or letter then it will be dealt with promptly.
If your delivery has been delayed, then please contact us and we will provide you with the tracking number to enable you to chase it up with An Post/Fastways.
We cannot refund or replace lost items until at least 20 working days after the date of despatch (30 days for international items).
Garrett Mallon Jewellery cannot be held responsible for goods that are lost or delayed in transit.
We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
When you shop through www.garrettmallon.com we collect your name, mailing address, e-mail address and credit card details, these details are used for delivery and billing purposes. We may send you information about our products as part of our customer service. Please notify us by e-mail if you do not want to receive such communications.
We do not share any personal information with any third parties nor do we use any personal information for purposes beyond those stated here.
This site may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All data is protected using the most advanced methods available. We do not store financial information like credit card numbers or personal information on this site.